Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Butterflies

This my my card forLess is More #16 butterflies  the image is a Little Claire digi (with a few more butterfiles added), colured with Promarkers, stickles in various colours, paper from Pink Petticoat magazine freebie, Craftworks sentiment, papermania mini buttons. Thanks to LIM I am starting to make the kind of cards that I used to buy rather than ones covered in flowers that sit in a box for ever... Thanks Chrissie and Mandy!
I would also like to enter: Little claires #7 sparkle
Flutterby wednesdays #156
andTruly scrumptious# 57 anything goes,

2 Sisters # 40-use a digi

7 comments:

  1. Hi Toulouse, so glad we are inspiring you!
    your card is very sweet, love the gingham
    sorry to say but we only allow a combination of 5 combined challenges, including ours
    Great to see you, as always
    thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card though so I hope you'll have another go next week

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS, hope to see you again soon xx Jan DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card...the gingham suits it perfectly! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. minimalism at its very joyful piece. I like it. Very.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toulouse, this is so pretty! Love the little bird house!! My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna, thanks for letting me know that Little Claires had posted their winners - and that I won the prize! Congrats on your top 3 - very well deserved win. lovely card. Sarah

    ReplyDelete