Less is More - Aqua Now... the 'white space' is missing, because it was originally a black card blank I made from some supermarket card that has an Aqua core so I embossed it with my new Crafts Too folder and sanded it down. I used a Stampin up border punch and a tonic punch for the ribbon holes. I went over the dandilions with a star dust pen in clear and black then added the card candy. It just didn't look right without the Aqua layer behind the black. So not exactly what Chrissie and Mandi are after but I thought I would post it anyway!
I would also like to enter: The paper players #80 Flowers and another entry for Unstampabelles #8-recycling (cut up black card blank) I'm really enjoying this challenge as I often don't stamp.