Pages

Friday 29 April 2011

Blue Dress

I made this for this week's Lessismore challenge the LIMettes have a recipe which is - Off Centre. I would also like to enter it for: Crafty creations pril 2011 Challenge #116- White Space  , Pile it on challenge :More than one Ribbon

Chrissie and Mandy have asked for cards with little or no symmetry but perfect balance...... this has taken me ALL DAY but I am having a 'Duvet Day' today as I rather overdid it in the garden yesterday and the Fibro has caught up with me today!

I saw the image on paddington doo's blog and instantly fell in love with it so downloaded it from Teddybo.com. Coloured with paint shop pro and Promarkers and printed twice, cut out and layered for depth.  I also Matted onto navy cardstock and cut using my Woodware trimmer.
Papermania cardstock and 2 ribbon / trims. Glossy accents.
Friskars stamp (it is for their roller system but works fine on a block and was only EUR3.95 Bargain!
Stamped and embossed with HeroArts clear powder, (the embossing does not show up well) SComputer generated sentiment and stampin! up scalloped oval punch. Phew!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. A great card. You can really see the detail when you zoom in. Mannequin is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning image
    Love the blue you have used
    Hope you feel better soon
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a stunning card. I hope you feel better soon. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Donna, just made it in time this week! Cute dress!
    DO join us again next time!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Donna! Love how you put that dress together! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog today! (My father use to live in Le Fousseret).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous creation! The dress is fit for the royal wedding! I am fascinated with your description of how it came together. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card donna.i love the stunning image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the trim! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete