Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Christmas in August


I have been very, very busy, a house full of various family and friends for 3 weeks non stop!  Toby is doing well after his surgery but is fed up of being confined to the terrace or kitchen area.  I was starting to feel seriously like I needed a craft session and as I managed to get a dash of heat stroke yesterday I thought a christmas card was in order!  We are on week 26 at Less is More
Ok, so we have our 'Lucky Dip' week as it's the fifth Saturday of July.
The challenge is
FEELING FRUITY
 I have only missed a few weeks and it is my favourite challenge so really wanted to take part this week.  I used ods and ends from my stash box,
Image: Penny Black, Promarkers, Glitter cardstock from Papermania, I'm sure that there isn't really enough white space but I am out of time now! I would also like to enter the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. These 'odds and ends' have turned out mighty well!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LiM card - I love the image and your colouring of it. The snowflake is fab too!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the big snowflake, thanks for joining us at Penny Black this month
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's just gorgeous. I love the layout, it's a super design. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEll sorted out, great card
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Partridge image is just so good, I'm still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, your big snowflake looks magnificent! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous snowflake and cute image, lovely card.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black @ Allsorts, good luck & welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card ,i love that big snowflake- thanks for playing along with us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna your card is beautiful, I LOVE that big snowflake and the image is super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Christmas in August challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card. Love the big snowflake. Fun image.

    thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Donna, Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and a very cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete