Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

LIM week 66 yellow

This week at Less is More This week we are back to a colour challenge and the chosen colour this time is

Y E L L O W


Other colours may be in evidence as long as the main focus colour is yellow.

Yesterday a box arrived with a Sew Easy, and some punches, 2 for stamens.I had been playing with the SU mixed bunch punch off and on all week and liked the embossed look on the flower.   I made the card from  kraft card  from my stash, so this week Chrissie and Mandi my 'white space' is kraft!

It has been abusy week here, Ella had her first 'toiletage'... I nearly cried when I saw how short her hair is now .  She absolutly hates being brushed but her long hair really needed to be shorter for the summer. at least now I can brush her without a fight, hopefully by the time it all grows back for the winter she will be more co-operative!  She likes to dig and roll and it was a nightmare keeping her hair from getting all matted up. 

Before..
So much hair going..

Ella is unimpressed with her first bath....
After blowdrying..

After.. I wonder what Toby thinks of my new hair do???? 


2 comments:

  1. Super flower
    Super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Donna and my what a smart pooch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete