Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Happy Hour

Christmas cards are my favourite cards of all.  I havn't got very far with making my christmas cards for this year, I spend too many hours looking at the many lovely designs to CASE on Pinterest !! I havn't entered any challenges for ages until today. I saw the sketch on Mojo Monday (Mojo270) which I love.   I stamped the SU images in gumball green, lined them all up with the stampamajig, I am getting a lot better at stamping now I have one. I cut the drinks out of glittercardstock I have had for EVER. I love the little finishing touches in the set and can see me using it a lot (nothing to do with hubby with in the wine trade of course LOL).

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, love the image and beautiful details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card on the MM blog and wanted to take a closer look. Really love the CAS design and the festive feel of your card. Although I created about 40 Christmas cards this year, I know exactly what you mean by spending too much time online looking for inspiration...
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete